Sunday, June 6, 2010

Zarine Khan The Clone of Katrina Kaif

Zarine Khan had been kept secret throughout the making of 'Veer, but with the film to launch increasingly coming Zarine. It was learned that Zarine was placed on a diet of chocolate for months to give a comprehensive view for the role of Princess Yashodhara of the film Salman Khan plays the warrior prince Veer. Zarine stacked in eight kilos in three months.

When asked, Zarin said that acting was something she was not very fond of. She says: "I always aspired to be a doctor, but financial constraints did not let me pursue my dreams. The destiny had something else in store for me and I ended up signing modeling small tasks. I was not even in my wildest dreams I thought I would become an actor. "

It further adds, "But being an actress, I think now I can fulfill my other occupation to become a doctor too."

No comments:

Post a Comment